HOW TO WEAR YOUR INFINITY JUMPSUIT?
Time to express your creativity !
Wear your Infinty as a jumpsuit or an overall, as a long skirt (low or high waist), balloon dress, long dress, beach kimono, dressed up jacket, or even as a spa sarong.
SOME CHARACTERISTICS OF OUR INFINITY JUMPSUIT :
- A deep V-shaped cleavage, for a bohemia-elegant style.
- Can be worn with a crop top, swim suit, or even naked if you dare!
- Adjustable suspenders allowing you to wear your jumpsuit in many different ways : crossed, knotted, buttoned up, around the neck or the waist, according to your morphology and taste.
- 4 suspenders with buttonholes :
- 2 lateral inside buttonholes
- 8 buttons for an infinity of choices to discover and create.
- Adapted to women of all shapes :
- The length and width of the legs can be adjusted with knots or using the buttonholes.
GET INSPIRED BY WATCHING OUR VIDEO:
We recommend you to handwash your jumpsuit, using soft natural soap. You can also use the washing machine on 'delicates', cold water only. Avoid scrubbing the fabric as it could make your jumpsuit look 'old'. Avoid bleach-based products (spandex for exemple). The fabric will tend to get wrinkled but no need to iron if it's properly hung to dry. The bamboo fiber being highly absorbing, your jumpsuit will be heavy when wet. We therefore recommend a flat hung drying to avoid stretching the fiber.
Open the buttons, untie the knots, fold the item on itself following the fork line, then fold it into a rectangle, and fold it once again along the length. Roll everything up to the suspenders, and use them to tie your item down.